Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tiled entryways & closet

When choosing the tile we wanted for both entryways (driveway and lake side of house) in the living room, we both knew we wanted a darker tile, and are both obsessed with longer tiles.  Luckily, we found some great dark brown tiles that were 12x24 in size and on sale!  Wahoo!  Although it is still dirty from the grout/dust/general renovation mess, we are loving how it looks.  We (especially me) are also THRILLED with the organizers in the front hall closet.  I love the bench that lifts up for extra storage, and love that it is 'hanging' so we can shove all of our shoes underneath.   I think I should get more shoes since we have so much space!! 



3 comments:

  1. I definitely think a shoe shopping trip is in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira! Just stumbled on your blog...and I love your home! It's coming together so well. Kudos to you for doing so much of the work yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following the blog Shannon! It has been a long, fun process, and we hope to be moving in soon! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete